Friday, May 14, 2010

The last 2 months

We have been down to Nowra a lot in the last 2 months. Which has been so good. I started with working Ain't no Sunshine at South Central. After a couple of days I tick it, it's the best 28 in the world, a really cool climb.
My next project I wanted to do was Brown Badge just left of Sunshine. So after ticking Sunshine that day I put the draws on Brown Badge and then next go ticked it. So that was a good day, a 28 and a 27!

Brown Badge 27

So it was over the other side of Nowra Thompson's Point. Where a did Baby Just Don't Bite It 28. I was working this last year for a couple of days. It was nice to do it first day working it this year. It's also a really cool climb, a long traverse of the Little Grease Cave's roof. I went back over to the Creek where it took me a couple of days to tick off Maintain the Rage 27. It starts the same as Brown Badge. It's the hard of the two I think. Nice climb.

Maintain The Rage 27

Since then I have been working Skin to Skin, which I ticked off a week ago. My first 29 (8a), that's cool. My husband Rob as done a little story of me and this climb on the Nowra Rocks page. Me and this climb go way back.

Skin to Skin 29

My summer training has paid off! It shows that if you want something and work hard for it, you will achieve it. The new Five Ten Teams have been with me on all of these accents. They are the best climbing shoe, thanks Teams!

No comments: